Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bonn is boring today

I know I've been crap at posting things lately and I'm still not really writing anything now. I got my wallet stolen yesterday and I'm bummed out. But to keep the faithful interested, here are a few things I found on the internet. enjoy!

Art of Luke Cheuh, especially this one

Bizarre and wonderful Les Rita Mitsouko

eschew the predictable pumpkin jack-o-lantern

Hokusai in plastic- an poignant statement on the state of the oceans (click through the slide show). The same amount of plastic it took to create this piece is dumped into the ocean every hour.

never forget the periodic table of elements

Drunk History

Lady Gaga in plaid shorts and a polo shirt

and if by now you are still clicking through these links: superpoop

No comments:

Post a Comment